This is pathetic. Even for The New York Post
Cartoon seems to link Obama to dead chimp - Politics- msnbc.com
This is pathetic. Even for The New York Post
Cartoon seems to link Obama to dead chimp - Politics- msnbc.com
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
That's a bit perplexing... what WERE they trying to say?
A connection between the two events isn't happening for me... especially considering comparing folks of black decent with apes/chimps/monkeys has always been a derogatory comparison.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I dont get it at all. But if it pissed sharpton off I like it/
That's really reaching for something there. I may be wrong but wasn't the new stimulus made up by congress and a conglomoration of the senators just throwing in whatever they wanted. Hence with all the off the wall chit in it a dereanged chimp could have written one just as good as this one. The only ones that don't see how crazy that thing is and can't get the comparison in the cartoon are the supporters of it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Honestly, the new stimulus looks a hell of alot better than the old stimulus....and is more guided as well.
I may be wrong but it could be playing on the old saying about putting 50 chimps in a a room full of typewriters for 50 years and you could get the next great noval (along with alot of usless crap)
That being said that is a bit of a strech
Bookmarks